Cool Tools Café 2019
Participants in the CS-SIS designed Cool Tools Café have learned about emerging or existing technologies from librarians who have implemented these technologies in their own libraries. This year’s program will be presented in two parts: First, a formal session will feature a number of short presentations, and then the presenters will be available in a small-group setting, allowing for a more intimate discussion.
This year’s tools (and presenters) are:
- Chatfuel – AI chatbot for Facebook (Amy Pearce)
- ClassMarker – online quiz creation platform (Aaron Glenn)
- Coggle – mind-mapping tool (Amanda Watson)
- DoNotPay – “robot lawyer” app (Tawnya Plumb)
- FindTime – scheduling across institutions (Austin Williams)
- Inbox Pause – Boomerang productivity tool for Gmail/Outlook (Kristina Alayan)
- Quick, Draw! – AI tool (Emma Babler)
- Shiftboard – circulation desk scheduler (Ramona Collins)
- Trello – a project management app (Susan deMaine)
The program will be held Sunday, July 14th from 4:00-5:00 pm in WCC Room 152 AB. If you haven’t already, please add Cool Tools Café to your AALL conference schedule.