Annual Meeting: Cool Tools!
One of the most exciting parts of the Annual Meeting is the CS-SIS Cool Tools Café. This year, Cool Tools will be held on Tuesday, July 18th from 2:30-3:30 in ACC Room 9ABC. Get ready to learn about these cool tools and special thanks to all of our presenters!
- Heather Simmons from the University of Illinois College of Law will be presenting PowerNotes, a browser extension for organizing notes, links, etc.;
- Cas Laskowski from Duke University School of Law will be presenting on TOGGL, a time managemt tool;
- AJ Blechner from Harvard Law School will be presenting on Poll Everywhere, a tool for interactive audience participation;
- Debbie Ginsberg from Chicago-Kent College of Law will be presenting on WordRake and PerfectIt, writing tools designed for lawyers to check for common style and consistency errors;
- Kris Turner from the University of Wisconsin Law School will be presenting on Fake News and Research Tracket, free browser extensions for research;
- Malikah Hall from Texas A&M University School of Law will be presenting on Smore, a newsletter designer;
- Rachell Purcell from the University of Florida Levin COllege of Law will be presenting on Shorthand Social, an easy to use story builder that integrates with social media;
- Corrine Latham from Vinson & Elkins will be presenting on Docket Navigator, a tool for patent litigation research, and trademark, copyright and antitrust notifications;
- Becka Rich from Nova Southeastern University College of Law will be presenting on Twinery, an open source tool for telling interactive, non-linear stories; and
- Tawnya Plumb from the University of Wyoming College of Law will be presenting on Omeka, a free tool for marketing collections and hosting digital content.
Hope to see you in Austin!